Cannabis Peanut Butter Cookies
Imagine your peanut butter cookies riddled with your medicine. Here is a simple way to cook and prepare your favorite cookies.
1. One cup of cannabutter
2. One cup of peanut butter
3. Two cups of sugar
4. One cup brown sugar
5. Two eggs
6. One teaspoon baking soda
7. One teaspoon baking powder
8. Two teaspoons vanilla
9. Two and a half cups of flour
1. Preheat the oven to 350 – 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the cannabutter in the microwave and melt for about 50 seconds. Don’t boil it.
3. Mix the melted cannabutter with one cup of peanut butter and add the one and one fourth cup of flour.
4. Add one cup of sugar, brown sugar, eggs, baking soda, baking powder and vanilla. Add the remaining flour.
5. Place the remaining one cup of sugar in a separate bowl. Get a spoon and mold the cookies into balls that can fit easily at the palm of your hand. Roll the cookies on the sugar and put them on an ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 7 – 10 minutes. Another useful way to know if they’re done is when you see cracks at the top of the cookies. That means they’re ready.
7. Remove them from the hot sheet and place on a cool plate. If you want your cookies chewy, pat them down using a spatula. If you want them crunchy, leave them as is. MAKES ABOUT 12 COOKIES. Enjoy!