Medical Marijuana Pancakes
Pancakes are among the most popular breakfast items, not just in the US but also in other parts of the world. Most people enjoy having pancakes with maple syrup and coffee. Sometimes we eat them as snacks. We just love pancakes. Below is a simple recipe on how to appreciate delicious pancakes with the medicinal benefits of marijuana.
Approximately 7 grams of weed (chopped)
Pinch of salt
Four tablespoons of flour
One and one fourth cups of milk (nonfat, lowfat, or skimmed if you’re health conscious)
Fish slice (for flipping the pancakes)
1. Place the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Make a well in the center of the flour.
2. Crack the egg into the well and use the wooden spoon to stir the egg.
3. Make a thick paste by slowly adding enough milk to include all the flour.
4. Continue beating the mixture until it’s smooth. Make sure to remove all the lumps.
5. Slowly add the remaining milk while stirring. Add your precious chopped weed. Mix well.
6. Continue beating the batter until you see small air bubbles all over the surface.
7. Heat your frying pan until it’s really hot. Place a teaspoon of oil or small amount of butter. Spread all around the pan.
8. Slowly pour in a small amount of batter. You can tilt the pan so it can spread evenly on the base. The result should be a very thin layer.
9. Cook the pancake for approximately one minute. To prevent it from sticking, you can occasionally shake the frying pan.
10. Use a fish slice to check if the surface in contact with the frying pan is light brown. This indicates that you should turn the pancake over. Don’t toss your pancake, you might not be able to catch it!
11. Add another 20 seconds to the cooking time until the other side is light brown. Place the pancake on a plate after.
12. Serve with your favorite flavor of ice cream, golden corn syrup, honey, jam or fresh fruit. Enjoy!
Note: The above recipe makes around 6 to 7 pancakes and is good for two persons.